How to help

Support Shree Divy Sai Trust

♦ How to help

There are several ways you can help “Shree Divy Sai Edu. & Cha. Trust” :

• Individual donations
Any amount is welcome and will help Organization to carry on its much needed work in the area.

80G Registered : Your Donations are Tax Exmpated under Sec. 80G.

80G Reg.No. : CIT(E)/AHD/80G(5)/Appeal Efferct/12/SDECT/2016-17.


One can Donate and be a part of our projects by Volunteering or Donation.

Send your Donations by Bank Transfer / Deposit Cash or Cheque

Bank Transfer Account : Bank Of Baroda
Account Name : Shree Divy Sai Education and Charitable Trust
Account No. : 36720 200 000 265
BOB IFSC Code : BARB0UNIRAJ || MICR CODE : 360012016
Mail us details of Donation on

Organization welcomes volunteers.

This does not necessarily mean there will be a specific role for you. It depends on what skills you have to offer and whether those skills are available locally. Obviously if you are a doctor, nurse, teacher, engineer, etc. then we are very keen to hear from you. Everyone who volunteers will, at the very least, have the opportunity to experience grass-roots development work first-hand.

Send Us a Cheque or DD / Mail us Details

Make a Cheque or DD in the name of “Shree Divy Sai Education and Charitable Trust" for the amount you would like to Donate and send it us at the below address:

C/o : Shree Divy Sai Trust
4-Africa Colony, 150 Ft. Ring Road, Opp. Raiya Telephone Exchange,
Rajkot, Gujarat. Pin. 360 005.

Phone : 088666 84365/ 095744 00088 / 099870 66609 / 088 22958822

Email :

Cancellation/Refund Policy:

“SHREE DIVY SAI TRUST” believes in helping its DONOR’S as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy: » Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of DONATION. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained after 48 hrs of donation. “SHREE DIVY SAI TRUST" is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.